Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for Aydan’s Son-Rise program. Your support and prayers make a difference in our family’s life.
I believe many children within a state of autism, though their language is often limited, they are still highly intuitive and have a great sense of emotional intelligence. The sheer fact that one is volunteering their time to spend with a child out of the goodness of their heart will be healing to them. Son-Rise is unique compared to other forms of therapy as it begins with our beliefs. It asks us to maintain radical acceptance of the child no matter what. They are loved, valued and honored exactly as they are and through that alone miracles occur.
For long term volunteers (typically at least 4 hours per week for 6 months) we are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about keeping a positive attitude and are willing to maintain a belief in healing.
We are offering:
- Specific instruction in methods of The Son-Rise Program to help a special child.
- The chance to help create a miracle and help a beautiful boy become healthy, whole and capable in his life.
- Hands-on training and learning in a brilliant model that has been proven to work thousands of times, and that can provide a deeper understanding not only of healing from autism, but also of child neurological development, while working individually with our child.
• An internship completion certificate issued by ASD Climber Foundation (a non-profit organization) that could be helpful (depending on your situation) in future employment, or for school credit.
• Supervision, training and feedback from a program that has been finely honed, and that WORKS. Newly published scientific study supporting Son-rise, available here.
• Training in your own personal and psychological development, as you gain tools to help you: love what is; be present in the moment; and make happiness a choice that you can bring everywhere you go.
- Skills to help you join, build, and initiate with children.
• The opportunity to PLAY and have a blast.
• Tools to help you be a force of nature in the playroom, and in life.
If you are interested in volunteering in our program, please email us and answer the following questions:
– Where do you live?
– What moves you to inquire about volunteering on Aydan’s Son-Rise team?
– How much time might you be able to volunteer?
– Have you spent any time on the Son-rise website?
– Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
Please send your interest / inquiries, here.
Blessings from my family to yours!